Bioresonance - Professionals
Rayocomp PS Polar 1000 MED and Rayocomp PS 10 MED (type IIa certified medical devices)
Rayonex Biomedical technology is the result of the life-long investigations of its founder, the German engineer Paul Schmidt, in the field of Biofeedback. Nowadays, it allows for a wide scope of applications whose effectiveness is supported by recent scientific trials both “in vitro” and “in vivo”. For example, cell cultures showed that cellular activity could be increased by up to 45% due to the effect of Bioresonance (study carried out at the Fraunhofer Institut). Several “in vivo” studies have been carried out so far; the most recently published one is a prospective, randomized, double-blind clinical trial in patients with neck pain presenting very positive results on its relief.
Rayonex’s quality control system according to standards DIN EN ISO 13485 (risk management for medical equipment) and regular audits done by a Notified Body ensure the quality consistency for these high-end medical devices. If you are a healthcare professional and want to include Bioresonance in your portfolio of services, these are the advantages offered by Rayonex Biomedical Bioresonance devices:
- Company with EU type IIa medical device certification: guarantee of safety and efficacy in its medical class equipment.
- Treatment Efficacy supported by clinical trials
- Life-long free software update: your equipment will never be out of date!
- Possibility of purchase or rental (the only manufacturer in the market offering you this option)
- Modular equipment software, you only buy what you need and as you need it!
- Free and personalized training. Our trainers work in the sector!
- 2 different German-made equipment in order to better answer our customer needs: a clinical and a portable device, both of clinal-type according to the latest European directives.
Rayocomp PS Polar 1000 MED, the clinical usage device:
- Interface with printer or screen/monitor, pen-drive (pdf format documents) or memory card
- Database storage capacity up to 1000 patients
- Touch-screen display, making it faster and easier to handle in both analysis and harmonization. The display presents full program descriptions in the chosen language (6 languages, including Spanish), as well as diagrams of each systemic area. The screen also incorporates training videos and allows you to customize background colours.
- Allows for WIFI connection, facilitating remote technical assistance and software update
Rayocomp PS 10 MED, the portable usage unit:
- Weights less than 2 Kg, 25% lighter than the professional device (carried in a metal flight-compatible hand luggage-sized case)
- Integrated rechargeable battery with more than 20 hours of autonomy
- Interface with memory card
- Digital non-touch-screen, displaying running program`s number
- No WIFI connection. Software update performed by local distributor.
- Much cheaper than the fixed version, is a great alternative for a Bioresonance beginner, without a large investment and with a reliable, efficient and easy to use and learn equipment.